Thursday 21 July 2016

After how long should I sleep with him?




My friend has been seeing this guy for a while now but she is yet to sleep with him.
She says he wants to sleep with her so much so that the topic comes up on every date.
When she asked me for advice I wondered when is the right time to sleep with a guy?
I have heard some popular arguments that if you sleep with a guy on the first date then
he will not respect you. It shows you are easy and it will probably ruin your chances of something serious happening. How long do you wait then? One month, two months, three, six, until you say I do.

I say do it on your own terms and your own time.  Forget the ideal time.
The truth is for something good to materialize it all depends with the connection you have with someone. The fact is you can not will a connection to happen.  It happens almost completely naturally. I say almost because we also have a part to play.

You may sleep with a guy six months into dating, only after you say I do or on the first date. This will not strengthen the connection you have.  Be real, do it on your own terms and time. Don’t make him wait with the idea in your head that when you finally do it will be something special, or he will think you are special. Wait because you want to. I insist do it because you want to. Note here we are talking of the first time you sleep with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment