Monday 25 July 2016

Where to go on a first date?

He took me to a dingy place on date one?

My friend called me a few weeks ago complaining she went out with a guy and he took her to some dingy cheap place. I must say knowing my friend and the fact that she likes class and niceties of life I could not help laughing at her.So where do you take her for the first date? Where would  you want him to take you for a first date?

First and foremost I think where to go should be dependent on who is paying? At this day and age it would be foolhardy to ignore money in this equation. How much are you willing to spend? After establishing that find out  what does she like to do? What idea do you have, do lunch, go to a movie, dinner,go watch a play,picnic,hike. Pick a place that caters for your budget yet be sure to find out what she likes.

I have dated guys who asked me to pick a place. It is not a bad idea but what happens if I pick a place that is way beyond what you can afford. I have also found myself pointing out some of my favorite places and the dude i was telling  had something negative to say about each and everyone of those places which was a turn off. When you ask someone for some of their favorite places it helps you have an idea of what they might like, and the kind of places they go to.

Assuming money is not an issue then pick whichever place you want.Which ever place you end up going comfort is the key. Let it not be you picked a place which makes either of you uncomfortable. Comfort is the key. Am tempted to throw in fun, but well fun has a lot to do with the both of you. Throw expectations out of the window and just go with the flow,don"t go prepared with a crazy list of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment